Some items (such as clothes or furniture) can be made by hand or by machine. Which do you prefer — items made by hand or items made by machine? Use reasons and specific examples to explain your choice.

The most principal consequence of Industrial Revolution is the combination of technology and industry. These days, machines have specific roles in industry and most of the craft which used to produce their products with hand, Now are machinery. However, handmade items still have their demandants who respect to artworks. Yet, I prefer to buy the items which are made by machine. Machine made commodities have higher quality and they charge you less than handmade ones.

One of the most striking feature of this problem that needs to be considered is that the items which are made by machine have higher quality than the handmade commodities. It is undeniable that human's hand has constraint in constructing material in small size. Also, human's eye cannot see articles smaller than its limitation. Consequently, handmade items are more likely to have defects and are more restricted in size. To illustrate, consider the textile which is made by machine is more delicate than the handmade one. Besides, the materials made by machine are more homogenous than the handmade versions. Machine can cut a piece of wood in a consistent surface or color a stuff with extremely identical patterns. In the final analysis, machine made commodities are more qualified than the handmade items.

Another important aspect of this issues which should be consider is that the items made by machine price less than the handmade items. Let us point out the fact that the energy and work force which should be spend for producing handmade material is much more than the amount of energy paid for machine made items. The business word offers us numerous examples of iterative tasks that machine can simply accomplish in a short time. Weaving a scarf that takes you several days, may needs at most a few hours to be done by waving machine. Furthermore, we should not overlook that for producing handmade crafts, several sophisticated people should be hired and a lot of energy must be spend whereas a technician need small amount of energy and time to fabricate bunch of items with machine. All of this points us to conclude that handmade commodities charge you more than the ones which produced by machine.

The most satisfactory conclusion that we can come to is that machine made crafts usually have higher quality and you can buy a machine made craft in lower cost than the handmade ones. It would be unfair not to mention that handmade crafts have a high value in term of art. However, what have been discussed above leads me to choose machine made items.

most of the craft which used to produce
most of the craft which are used to produce

more than the ones which produced by machine.
more than the ones which are produced by machine.
more than the ones produced by machine.

in lower cost
in a lower cost

No. of Words: 428 while No. of Different Words: 195