Some parents forbid young children from owning smart phones (cell phones with Internet access), while others disagree and believe that they are important tools for keeping in touch. Which point of view do you think is better, and why?

In today's societies, the technology form part of all aspects of people's lives. There are some developments that have changed the way that people used to communicate. Since the cell phone was invented, parents have more control over their peer’s activities. Regarding this topic, each person will have a unique point of view and each concept will depend of factors such as educational, cultural, and even familial backgrounds. Nevertheless, when it comes to me, I outright support that parents should allow children to use their cell phones. To illustrate that, I will develop some arguments in the next paragraphs.

To begin with, cell phones permit parents to have more control over their children. Inasmuch as the smart phones have provided the user with the use of GPS, also companies have solved a nightmarish for parents. This problem was "what are my peers doing and where are they?”. Therefore, with the use of phones, it is possible to track people's location. My sister for instance, is a good example of that. Because my sister uses her phone to track my nephew and even she can listen the conversations that my nephew has. For some people this might be considered as a private violation, nevertheless, parents should be aware about every thing that their peers do. Hence, cell phones are excellent tools for that purpose.

Another noteworthy aspect that should be mentioned in this ongoing explanation is that cell phones can be used as a tool to make homework. Although, some studies have suggested that cell phones are totally damaging for peers, and this fact has made some parents disregard the proper usage of cell phones. In reality androids can be used to make homework and research. Let's illustrate that with my friend Jose. When my friend was in high school, he didn't have internet access in his house. Any way, my friend connected to the internet by using his iphone. Therefore, my friend could do his homework in the same away as I did it with my laptop.

In addition, cell phones can save lives. I hear in the news that a boy who disappeared was founded because the police tracked him by using his cell phone number. This story would not have had a final ending, if would not because the cell phone.

To sum up, for the reasons stated above, I support the statement that parents should allow their peers to use their cell phones because in this way parents can track peers. Also, cell phones can be used to make homework and for peers to inform parents if they have any problem when they are out of the house.

the technology form part of all aspects of people's lives.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

will depend of factors
will depend on factors

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns or not to use pronouns (like 'I, They, We...') as the subject of a sentence.