Some parents forbid young children from owning smart phones cell phones with Internet access while others disagree and believe that they are important tools for keeping in touch Which point of view do you think is better and why

Some parents forbid young children from owning smart phones (cell phones with Internet access), while others disagree and believe that they are important tools for keeping in touch. Which point of view do you think is better, and why?

In my opinion, I support the idea that parents should forbid young children from owning smart phones. There are many disadvantages for children using cell phones. I base my view in educational, healthy,and mental reasons.

To begin with, Using smart phones in school cause the education problem. When the students use smart phone in a class, they can not focus on the lecturer. Children are crazy about the games in the internet and get lower performance. Thus, Using smart phone is influential to the children's learning.

Second, the children spending too much time on screen harm their eyes. The screen size of smart phone is small and people often read it on the car. The unstable envirnment and the size harm the eyes worse. Besides, the health of eyes in childhhood is more vunerable than in adulthood. Therefore, parnet forbid the smart phone in a healthy reason.

Last but not least, Sufing Internet without limit affect the children's mind. Parents hardly monitor their children's phones, because they are very personal and small. With the smart phone, children can find the information, which is not adept for them. The information may lead children to commit the crime and behave unnormally.

Finally, I think there are a lots evidence here to support that parent forbid their children from smart phone. I elaborate my view educationally, healthly, and mentally.

Sufing Internet without limit affect the children's mind.
Sufing Internet without limitations affects the children's mind.

Sentence: The unstable envirnment and the size harm the eyes worse.
Error: envirnment Suggestion: environment

Sentence: Besides, the health of eyes in childhhood is more vunerable than in adulthood.
Error: childhhood Suggestion: childhood
Error: vunerable Suggestion: vulnerable

Sentence: Therefore, parnet forbid the smart phone in a healthy reason.
Error: parnet Suggestion: parent

Sentence: The information may lead children to commit the crime and behave unnormally.
Error: unnormally Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: I elaborate my view educationally, healthly, and mentally.
Error: healthly Suggestion: healthy

Minimum 250 words wanted.