Some people believe that the Earth is being harmed (damaged) by human activity. Others feel that human activity makes the Earth a better place to live. What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

The earth planet, which is the only one where human can live on, need to be treated well. Everyone will answer to this question based on his/her own characters, emotional concerns or educational background. Since, a logical response requires an accurate analyses, I claim that human made this planet a better place to live in, thus I present the following points.

First and foremost, human learns how to create house and building to live in. Definitely, modern houses improve the quality of lives due to providing safe place during winter or storms. Since having not enough knowledge for establishing a good house, the first men faced a challenging life and they had to live into the caves. Passing time let the human to master in building in order to make an easier situation for living.

Furthermore, inventions such as cars, airplanes and etc, are other examples of human's positive influence to facilitate the life. Transportation was a considerable problem about three hundred years ago, but nowadays you can eat your dinner in Paris, while you served your lunch in Tehran, thanks to human's innovations. Also, other examples such as electricity play a significant role in people lives. In the current society, there is no way to experience a good life without using these innovations.

Admittedly, Global warming phenomena which is caused by Ozone layer vanishing, is one of the human's negative effects on the earth. Every day on the earth more and more pollution creating and releasing to the air, resulting to eliminate the Ozone layer's structure in the high atmosphere. This kind of human emission, absolutely is harmful to the earth and people who are living on it, but still I support that human made the earth a superior place.

To sum up, I don't deny that in some cases human damaged the earth, but taking all the factors into account and careful analyzing, I assert that human had positive influence on the earth to facilitate living on it due to mentioned justifications.

Since having not enough knowledge
Since not having enough knowledge

Sentence: Also, other examples such as electricity play a significant role in people lives.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to people and lives