Some people like to do only what they already do well. Other peopleprefer to try new things and take risks. Which do you prefer? Usespecific reasons and examples to support your choice.

Some people like to do only what they already do well. Other people
prefer to try new things and take risks. Which do you prefer? Use
specific reasons and examples to support your choice.

There is no doubt that any person over and over faces the risky situations in different periods of life. Depending on personality type, people have different attitudes towards this matter. Some hold the opinion that taking the risks is not so rational, while others have negative attitude. In my personal view, making changes and taking risks are not only attractive but also beneficial.

First of all, as the saying goes, “Risk is opportunity.” This means many valuable opportunities come from risky situations. Some people think that if they take a risk, they may miss their properties, positions or jobs, while a recent research, conducted by a group of psychologists in university of Michigan, shows that approximately eighty percent of rich people in the world are those who like experiencing new things and making a change in their lives.

In addition, some people argue that taking risks get your energy, but as a proverb says, ”everything has two sides”. In fact, we gain a large variety of experiences that we may not find in any books. For instance, there is no book to teach efficiently how people could adapt to a new place or a new situation. While, if you change your house one time, you learn forever how to behave with this kind of change. In other words, it prepares you for future sudden changes. Even if, someone fails in this path, he obtains valuable experiences which may be used in his future life.

The last, but not least, trying new things brings diversity to the life. In today’s material world, the life is too stressful and boring because most of the people have to work every day without interruption. One thing that helps people release their stress and get more energy to continue their lives is trying the new place and new activity just for pleasure. In this case, it is not important what the consequences are.

To sum up, although there are some disadvantages in taking risks, it presents a lot of remarkable benefits to our lives. People who welcome the changes not only are more successful and well-experienced than cautious people but also enjoy their lives.