Some people like doing work by hand Others prefer using machines Which do you prefer Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Some people like doing work by hand. Others prefer using machines. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

With the advent of industrial development, man has invented a large number of robots, high speed technology, and machines, which have ultimately become an integral part of our life. Despite these advancements there are people who still prefer to work manually by hand. But,
in my opinion, doing work by machines is a better option as it reduces fatigue; saves time; and enables us to perform multiple jobs simultaneously.

First, machines reduce fatigue. People no longer have to use their body, hand movements to perform everyday activities, hence they get less tired. As a result, they are more energetic throughout the day and can use this energy in some other constructive or productive jobs. For example, washing clothes by washing machines requires only limited number of activities like adding detergent, opening tap of water, setting timer, and shifting clothes. These activities require negligible effort compared to hand washing of clothes, which require continuous effort and is a lot tiring.

Second, machine help in saving time. For example, microwave ovens help in cooking food items in a far less time compared to direct heating on a traditional gas stove. A bowl of rice takes only 5 minutes in a microwave oven compared to 20 minutes taken by a gas stove. Another example, photocopy xerox machines can quickly produce thousand of duplicate copies of paper. This is of immense help for teachers and students, who in the absence of xerox would have been forced to write those thousand of these pages by hand and would have wasted their precious time.

Machines also help in doing multiple jobs simultaneously. For example, a person can put his clothes in washing machines and can set the timer for the required time. In the interim, that person can also cook food by placing food items in microwave oven for the required time. Once an activity is completed, modern day machines produce alarm to indicate that the job has been finished, hence reminding the person to finish that job. Besides, machines like mobile phone help an individual to perform multiple task like sending mails, listening to music, playing games for recreation simultaneously. A person can send mails, make presentations on his mobile, set reminders, prepare plans for the day etc. while he is on the way to his office. The benefit of doing multiple jobs makes an individual more efficient, which is not possible by doing manual work by hand.

In summary, machines are beneficial as they reduce fatigue; help in saving a lot of time, which could be used for other productive activities; and help in doing multiple jobs simultaneously, hence making a person more efficient.

machine help in saving time
machine helps in saving time

Some duplicate words or sentences. Don't need to paraphrase the reasons in the introduction and conclusion both.