Some People like Doing Work By Hand. Others Prefer Using Machines. Which Do You Prefer? Use Specific Reasons And Examples To Support Your Answer.

Doing works in an efficient way is my primary concern when I'm planning to accomplish any task. This means that I put a high value on precision, quickness, low expenses, and low labor. Thus, I prefer doing works by using machines.

Imagine a very common household chore such as doing the dishes. It can be done by hand or by a washing machine. There is no doubt that washing the dishes by hand takes more of my time than doing it by a machine. It is also boring to stand at the sink and spend my valuable energy on cleaning plates and spoons, while I can sit at my personal computer and read, for example, a very fascinating article on newly discovered earth-like planets.

I think no one can deny that the precise instruments and machinery have revolutionized our world. A highly impressive example of it is surgical operation equipments that helps the surgeons operate on the patients endoscopically and cut through their bodies by a small delicate LASER blade. Not only the whole device is a machine that has considerably enhanced the precision of operations but also it is itself made by machines.

Moreover, using machines has reduced the amount of labor and money that are used in many aspects of our lives. A simple example is the combine machine in agriculture. The amount of work it can fulfill along a day is roughly equal to what 20 men can accomplish in a week. Therefore, a combine machine will save the labor expenses as well as the time and energy spent on producing crops.

There is a long list of examples that may illustrate the superiority of employing machines in doing works comparing to hands. Although some people may enjoy using their hands in dealing with their everyday life duties, I believe that machines are more accurate, less expensive, and more reasonable options for accomplishing almost all works that one may imagine.

Not only the whole device is a machine that has considerably enhanced the precision of operations but also it is itself made by machines.
Description: 'Not only...but also' is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: A highly impressive example of it is surgical operation equipments that helps the surgeons operate on the patients endoscopically and cut through their bodies by a small delicate LASER blade.
Error: endoscopically Suggestion: No alternate word