Some people prefer to work for a large company. Others prefer to work for a small company. Which would you prefer? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice.

The jobs that we have are a very essential factor in our life due to spending considerable part of our lives for our jobs. Everyone will answer this question based on his/her own characters, emotional concerns or personal experience. Since a logical response requires an accurate analyses from both sides, I claim that it is better to work in a large company; thus I present the following points.

The first and the most significant reason that we must consider is that in a large company, workers have many greater opportunities for promotion rather than small one, while even critics can't raise question on this justification. Needing for many people to handle the company's works, will result to hire many managers in different parts of the company. An Office manager controls the office and a buying manager should handle the budget for buying. Also, they will need for someone who manages advertisers of the company and so on, but in a small company all of this works can be done just by one person. As you can see, many higher positions are avaliable in a large company that an individual can't get in a small organization.

Another noteworthy aspect that should be addressed on this ongoing explanation is that a large company can pay more money for their workers; meanwhile, underestimating this point will deprive us from many advantages. Having much profit, large companies don't like to lose their good workers and managers, so a large company easily can pay efficient amount of money for their worker. Money is a vital part of our jobs that everyone cares about the payment of the job rather than other factors and a worker can achieve a better position in financial concerns in a large company.

Admittedly, there are some advantages of the small companies too, and we shouldn't be unaware of this point. For instance, co-workers in a small company have a closer relationship with each other owning to lacking a competitive environment in these companies. In addition, they have more free time to have fun or trip because these companies don't have a lot of works to do. Nevertheless, I still prefer to work in a large company and I can devote myself to my job.

To sum up, I don't deny that in some circumstance small companies have advantages, but taking all the factors into account and careful analyzing all aspects of the prompt, I assert that working in a large company is a superior choice due to mentioned explanations.

The jobs that we have are a very essential factor in our life
The jobs that we have are the very essential factor in our life

workers have many greater opportunities for promotion rather than small one,
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: As you can see, many higher positions are avaliable in a large company that an individual can't get in a small organization.
Error: avaliable Suggestion: available

No. of Words: 424 while No. of Different Words: 217

We are expecting:
No. of Words: 350 while No. of Different Words: 200

----------------------