Some people say that physical exercise should be a required part of every school day. Other people believe that students should spend the whole school day on academic studies. Which opinion do you agree with? Use specific reasons and details to support yo

Some people say that physical exercise should be a required part of every school day. Other people believe that students should spend the whole school day on academic studies. Which opinion do you agree with? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer

I disagree with the opinion that students should spent all of their school time on academic studies. I believe that physical exercise should be an important part of the school curriculum for following reasons.

Firstly, physical exercise leads to mental stability. Many scientists have proven that when a person undergoes physical exercise in his daily routine, makes a person to look life in a positive way through which he/she can make better decisions,think sharply, reduce stress levels, improve concentrating levels. All the above mentioned skills are necessary for any student to prosper in their lives and also to get good academic results. But , if the student spends all his school time in academics than they may get frustrated and may not show interest in further studies.

Secondly, Physical exercise leads to physical health. Maintaining health is important for every person. We all know the good proverb "Health is wealth" through which we can understand that health is the highest priority in everyone's life than anything else. Students can attain good health by participating in the physical exercises. Physical exercises can also help students to be active throughout the day.

Thirdly, Physical exercise can be fun and relief to the students. Students may get bored by attending classes continuously so physical exercise can help them to refresh themselves.

To conclude, schools should include physical exercises for the students in their daily curriculum along with the academics to maintain their health and mental stability so that they can study well.

if the student spends all his school time in academics than they may get frustrated
if the student spends all his school time in academics, then they may get frustrated