Some people say that physical exercise should be required part time of every school day.Others believe that students should spend the whole school day on academic studies.Which opinion do you agree with?

Undoubtly,academic courses are essential part of students' daily life at school.Many peolpe believe that schedule of each school is time limited and crowded with several academic studies. Furthermore, physical exercise needs from the school both time and place, which could be inavailable,or insuitable in schools. However, I agree with that each student need a break. Physical exercise should be one of the requirements of each schools' schedules. There are more than one way of looking at the importance of sports on students' life. Following are some of them.

Firstly,students between age four and age eighteen spend more than eight hours daily at their schools. What a life would be if they spending those years in studying. And when they return back home, they find themselves prefer watching TV and playing computers ,Ipads ..ets.

So,if their schools force them to do physcial activity every day, this will help them to love and understand how to be fit,and control their fittness. As aresult ,student will build healthy body and enjoy the biological changes while they are growing.

Secondly,sport activities will develop their own skills,through choosing their specific sports to play.For example, some students prefer playing football others like basketball. Whatever the sport is,the benifit of playing those sports is uncountable.

Finally,female students at aldosence stage suffer from several physical and psychological changes,due to hormonal activities. Hence most of them transulate this development into depression. Therefore, mandetory physical exercisescan help them to remove or absorb their saddness and creat from them smarter ,beautiful and healthy little ladies.

On balance, schools are responsible for educade their students and take care of their health.In my opinion, physical exercise is necessary for having perfect body, enjoy playing their favoriate sports and releise their depression to live happy and healthy.

Following are some of them.
Followings are some of them.

if they spending those years in studying
if they are spending those years in studying

schools are responsible for educade their students
schools are responsible for educating their students

for having perfect body, enjoy playing their favoriate sports and releise their depression to live happy and healthy.
for having perfect body, enjoying playing their favoriate sports and releasing their depression to live happily and healthily.

Sentence: Physical exercise should be one of the requirements of each schools' schedules.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and schools

Sentence: Undoubtly,academic courses are essential part of students' daily life at school.Many peolpe believe that schedule of each school is time limited and crowded with several academic studies.
Error: peolpe Suggestion: people

Sentence: Furthermore, physical exercise needs from the school both time and place, which could be inavailable,or insuitable in schools.
Error: insuitable Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: inavailable Suggestion: unavailable

Sentence: So,if their schools force them to do physcial activity every day, this will help them to love and understand how to be fit,and control their fittness.
Error: fittness Suggestion: fitness
Error: physcial Suggestion: physical

Sentence: As aresult ,student will build healthy body and enjoy the biological changes while they are growing.
Error: aresult Suggestion: result

Sentence: Whatever the sport is,the benifit of playing those sports is uncountable.
Error: benifit Suggestion: benefit

Sentence: Finally,female students at aldosence stage suffer from several physical and psychological changes,due to hormonal activities.
Error: aldosence Suggestion: allowance

Sentence: Hence most of them transulate this development into depression.
Error: transulate Suggestion: translate

Sentence: Therefore, mandetory physical exercisescan help them to remove or absorb their saddness and creat from them smarter ,beautiful and healthy little ladies.
Error: mandetory Suggestion: mandatory
Error: creat Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: saddness Suggestion: sadness
Error: exercisescan Suggestion: exercises

Sentence: On balance, schools are responsible for educade their students and take care of their health.In my opinion, physical exercise is necessary for having perfect body, enjoy playing their favoriate sports and releise their depression to live happy and healthy.
Error: educade Suggestion: educate
Error: favoriate Suggestion: favorite
Error: releise Suggestion: release