Some people think that the automobile has improved modern life. Others think that the automobile has caused serious problems. What is your opinion?

The impact of advent of the automobile on our modern life has appeared endless discussion nowadays. Some people hold the strong belief in disadvantage and disasters caused by automobile while others show their great interest in its undeniable effect on modern world. In my opinion, I prefer to opt for the latter due to the fact that it can facilitate life for us; moreover, It is able to enhance the speed of life and this issue also is playing a substantial role in transportation industry.

First and foremost, what I put in my priority is that the automobiles have served an important duty since they invented. It cannot be denied they simplify many regular tasks, which individuals always have to do in their life. Indeed, we are touching one of the great impacts of automobile on our daily life. Consider many daily chores that we must do every day such as commuting to work office and going to gym. In addition, it can help us to save our life by transferring to hospital in short time.

What is more, another reason that should be mention is the function of automobiles on modern life pace. Cars basically are one of the vital parts forming our modern words. This phenomenon allows us to travel more distant than we could pass in the past. Therefore, this new ability is vividly able to generate many opportunities for us in all domains, which we are involving in our life. In this case, for instance, we can apply for plenty of job positions implementing in other cities.

Last but not least, another influence of this matter on our life causing to improving modern world is that vehicles especially automobiles have revolutionized the transportation industries. They impressed considerably by the advent of the cars. For example, they are not only relocating many persons across the world every moment but also invariably transporting many imperishable products each day.

Given all this, when we are taking simplifying the life, increasing in life pace and improving the transportation industry into account, we can safely arrive at the conclusion that automobiles are one of the prominent factors to improve of our modern life.

Don't need to list reasons in the introduction and conclusion both. This will create duplicated content.