Some people think that they can learn better by themselves than with a teacher. Others think that it is always better to have a teacher. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons to develop your essay.

To learn any subject could be for some very simple while for others could have some complexity. There are students who believe that is better learning any subject by themselves instead of learning with a teacher. I believe that to learn is better having a teacher for three reasons. Teachers know what are the important things in a subject. They also, have techniques and skills to lead students through any content. Teachers are also well prepared and they are always up to date in the subject which they teach.

To start with, teachers always know what are the important things in their subjects. In any content, there are the concept, general details, specific details and additional information. Teachers in their class teach the students almost all of them but they put more emphasis in the most important things like the concepts and specific details. If the students study by themselves they probably memorize additional information or they just might be confuse in what are the things that they need to be more focused. For instance, I tried once to study Biochemistry by myself. I fell very overwhelmed because for me everything seems very difficult. Thanks to my teacher, I passed the test since he gave some tutoring and he lead me to what were the most important things to study.

Moreover, teachers have been studied for so long and they have some skills and techniques to help the students to understand the material better. They during class use some graphics to explain the examples, they also use some computer devices and computer programs to show the students different concepts. Additionally, they have some skills like psychology skills and they ask the students questions to lead the students direct to the most important point of the content, and they can even realize from the students responses if they are catching the theme properly. I remember my biology teacher how he always bring us examples to illustrate the material that she will discuss during the class. She brought us leaves, animals skeletons, pictures of some animals species and so on.

Finally, teachers are very well prepared and they most of the time have the most up to date information in the content that they teach. Retaking my biology teacher example, she was always following any new information regarding to her subject to inform us. She dedicated most of her time studying in the internet and other sources to learn what was new about the biology field.

To conclude I believe that students should always study with a teacher rather than by themselves. Teachers know what is the most important thing in a subject and the have the latest information about it supported by techniques and skills that will assure the student’s level of comprehension.

To learn any subject could be for some very simple while for others could have some complexity.
To learn any subject could be very simple for some people while for others could have some complexities.

There are students who believe that is better learning any subject by themselves
There are students who believe that it is better to learn any subject by themselves

or they just might be confuse in
or they just might be confused in

and he lead me to what were the most important things to study.
and he leads me to what were the most important things to study.
and he led me to what were the most important things to study.

how he always bring us examples
how he always brings us examples

Duplicate words or sentences. Look:

Don't need to list reasons in the introduction paragraph.

Need to polish sentences. Borrow books from library or search online and learn academic essay writing.