Some people want to have a job where they can make or do things with their hands Other people prefer having a job where they work with their heads and think Which type of job do you prefer

Some people want to have a job where they can make or do things with their hands. Other people prefer having a job where they work with their heads and think. Which type of job do you prefer?

Today, besides works just engaged with functional especially handy affairs, there are a wide range of works including thinking and analyzing different issues and procedures. Although working in occupations which require mental activities and thinking would hold some beneficial in strengthening your perceiving abilities and even the health of mind, the vitalizing and efficient effects of practical affairs of jobs involved in hand workings cannot be disregarded. The following essay deals with the reasons supporting this point of view.

Undoubtedly, contemplation and revising various types of subjects in different scientific fields are the critical desires of human to assuage his demand of curiosity. Therefore, working which are just full of routine and repetitive actions without any thinking and searching processes would be tedious and aimless for such people with high need of analyzing things. And they will be merely satisfied with jobs containing surveys and studies to challenge their mind. In addition, meeting this penchant for thinking not only provides these people a sense of satisfaction and pleasurable fulfillment, but also helps them to have more healthy mind as they utilize their mind in a vigorous way. For instance, we can find people doing more mental activities in their work more inclined to use their memory and consequently avoid some mental diseases such as amnesia.

However, there would be some precious experiments and understandings in pragmatic affairs such as handy actions which emphasize the fundamental role of professions including such these affairs. One important effect of practical works is that people would have the opportunity to find out the real aspects of the theories and written or thought facts by touching and experiencing them in front of their eyes. And sometimes they even get acquainted with such realistic facts and information that are not stated in mere theoretical science. Moreover, having the chance to do physical activities contribute to releasing the repressed desires and thinking through the more exiting activities rather than just sitting and thinking. In other words, it helps you to get rid of the stresses and worries of daily life by relieving your anxious through activity. Or even by considering the artists such as painters and artifacts using hands would be the best way to express their feelings and notions.

Finally, it can be concluded that jobs demanding thinking processes would be beneficial to meet human’s inclination to know and discover and also helps him to have mental health. Nonetheless, the great influences of experimental works and using hands such as experimenting instructive situations and also expressing their feelings and believes should be taken into consideration.

having the chance to do physical activities contribute to
having the chance to do physical activities contributes to

jobs demanding thinking processes would be beneficial
jobs demanding of/in thinking processes would be beneficial