Some students prefer to study alone. Others prefer to study with a group of students. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support the answer

Nowadays, methods of studying are increasing. Some of the methods are for groups and people have to use that method in a group while others are for individual study. These methods might help people, but the thing which is important here is people’s personal attributes like people’s behave in different situations. Personally, I would like to study in a group because I am not only able to share my idea there but also I would find out my mistakes. Moreover, I will be able to save more time and cost.

First of all, people in a group would talk a lot about things that they have learned. If I study in a group, I will be able to share my own ideas with others and also listen to the others idea which would help me to improve my own idea. To make it more understandable, imagine that you are working on your own. You might think about different things and some of them might be a fantastic idea. However, you will call them jock because you do not have enough knowledge about that idea. If you were in a group, on the other hand, you were able to share your ideas and hear others talk about your idea which would give you energy to go on that way.

Furthermore, by studying alone, you are not able to find out your mistakes. If you find a solution you would always think that your way is correct and you are moving in an exact way because you have an uncertain data about that on your mind. But, in a group, as you share your idea, others would become upset if you make any mistake. As a personal example, when I was working on my own, on a project; I found a solution which was able to move me to the correct answer, but as I told that solution in a group. I saw that some of my friends are against me and by hearing their talks I found a better solution.

Lastly, saving time is one of the major problems that everyone is facing with these days. If you try to study in a group, you would be able to learn things faster. To find out how fast it is, you can think about a book which you have to read. If you try to work in a group which a member of that is read the book that you need; You would not need to read that book anymore and by asking that person you can achieve whatever you want in a split of second. Thus, groups help you to save your time.

In summary, I believe that groups not only would help you to improve your idea, but also would help you to find the correct way faster. However, groups need a person who has a great potential of team-working.

Sentence: If I study in a group, I will be able to share my own ideas with others and also listen to the others idea which would help me to improve my own idea.
Suggestion: Refer to others and idea

is read the book that you need
is reading the book that you need