Some students like to work in groups with other students when doing assignments and projects. Other students prefer to work independently. Which do you prefer?

Students’ assignments whether in school or university could be one the most important practices for the students to construct their habitual behaviors and manners in any course of action. They will learn how conduct their duties and responsibilities in groups and with the help of others or merely based on their own abilities. Although carrying out projects by cooperation with others provides the opportunity of benefiting from group working, doing assignment alone carries some beneficial lessons such as independency for the students. The following essay deals with the reasons supporting this point of view.

Undoubtedly, some projects are determined by the teachers to be done in groups not only to help the students get acquainted with cooperation but also to divide the different responsibilities between students and optimize the productivity. One the main importance of doing work in groups would be learning to put up with different characteristics of people and make a lot of efforts to compromise and move towards the ultimate goal. Therefore, doing projects with others contribute to real practices of students’ serious careers in future. In addition, they learn how to allocate various types of works to different people based on their knowledge and profession to end up with the best results.

However, there are some occupations which do not require working in groups and even they would be accomplished more efficiently if done by individuals. Some professions such as works done by artists and sometimes by innovative scientists need to be done in solitude in order to provide a peaceful environment for evoking their creativity and comforting their contemplation. Furthermore, people should be capable of conducting their personal careers or in case of emergency their other responsibilities without aid of others. In other words, it would be an essential factor in everyone’s life to be independent. Fulfilling some specific assignment independently would help the students to grow autonomous and get ready to take responsibilities without reliance on others.

Finally, it can be concluded that besides the necessary lessons imbedded in doing projects in groups, the benefits of learning how to do some careers individually should be taken into consideration.

could be one the most important practices
could be on the most important practices

One the main importance of doing work in groups would be
One of the main importance of doing work in groups would be

Sentence: Although carrying out projects by cooperation with others provides the opportunity of benefiting from group working, doing assignment alone carries some beneficial lessons such as independency for the students.
Error: independency Suggestion: No alternate word

Pay attention to coherence. The sentences are not developed smoothly.