Some young adults want independence from their parents as soon as possible. Other young adults prefer to live with their families for a longer time. Which of these situations do you think is better?

Young generation is our next generation who will take care of our society for next few years. So it is really important that how they grow up that depends how their future and our society will be.

Everybody prefers independence in his or her life and young adults are the craziest for this. As they watching others and most of the western country the young adults mainly separate from their parents and living in mess or with friends as paying guests and some times influenced by them, the young adults who are with the family they also wants freedom. But who are living independently they are most of time addicted to drugs or alcohols because they are not under the observation.

It is quiet natural that the adults who are under observation and family care most of the time they will not do any wrong things, because they are watching their parents regularly. If their parents taking a good care of them, then in the future they will think before doing anything wrong. But independent adults most of the time they become very rude, arrogant and cannot become successful person in future.

It is very important at the time when someone is young have a taking care family with them to built his or her future and to built a good society. Young adult cannot make difference about right and wrong sometimes they make wrong decision in life and make their life disaster. This is what their family culture, how their parents are it is all depends how the young will be in the future. If he or she is outside from family for their higher studies then it is fine but it is the responsibilities of their families to contact them regularly and have an observation on them because they don’t have the matured mind to take big decisions in life.

So I think it is really important for young adults to live with their families

how they grow up that depends how their future and our society will be.
how they grow up depends how their future and our society will be.

As they watching others
As they watch others

the young adults who are with the family they also wants freedom
the young adults who are with the family also want freedom

cannot become successful person in future.
cannot become a successful person in the future.

when someone is young have a taking care family with them to built his or her future and to built a good society
Description: two verbs in one sentence. can you re-write this sentence?

it is all depends
it all depends

Sentence: It is quiet natural that the adults who are under observation and family care most of the time they will not do any wrong things, because they are watching their parents regularly.
Description: The fragment family care most is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace care with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: It is very important at the time when someone is young have a taking care family with them to built his or her future and to built a good society.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or
Suggestion: Refer to young and have
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and built