Some Young adults want independence from their parents as soon as possible Other young adults prefer to stay with their families for a longer time Which of these situations do you think is better Explain with specific reasons and examples

Some Young adults want independence from their parents as soon as possible. Other young adults prefer to stay with their families for a longer time. Which of these situations do you think is better? Explain with specific reasons and examples

I prefer young adults to live with their families for a longer time. Becoming a young adult does not mean that you do not need your parents support. As an adult you can earn but is that the only thing why we stay with our family? The answer is no. We need their support and blessings all our life. They have been responsible for nurturing us by giving love , care and affection. They gave us education. Now its our time that we take the responsibility and give back the same love , care and affection to them. No matter how old we grow , our parents will always treat us like a kid. Staying independe...

but are parents are growing old.
but our parents are growing old.

The essay is not exactly right on the topic. You need to talk about 'independence' or 'dependence', not 'responsibities'

better to have 4-5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion

or:

para 1: introduction
para 2: idea one.
para 3: however, idea two
para 4: in my opinion...