Students at universities often have a choice of places to live. They may choose to live in university dormitories, or they may choose to live in apartments in the community.

Students entering universities have a chance to opt between living in dormitory and renting an apartment out of campus. Each of them has advantages which make students persuaded decide to choose one of them based on their situations. As living in campus houses is almost for free, most university students prefer to live in dormitory. However, living in private departments also has its especial benefits that some students select to rent somewhere off campus.

Living in dormitory has tremendous benefits which aren't comparable with staying in departments out of campus. As I personally experienced, living with other students in dorms of university is really profitable for learners who want to succeed in their lessons in particular. Imagine, at the time of exam, how much lucrative is to find classmates in their rooms and discuss about issues, subjects, and materials as to the exams. While, staying out of campus separate students from their classmate and they might not get some important news about the exams, teachers, and other schedules. In addition, university’s facilities are created in the campus beside all houses designated for students. Obviously, it is easy to use that equipment at free time for students living in dorms. For instance, sport centers, like large play grounds, student gyms and stadiums are located in campus as well as libraries and other constructions. While, students living far from campus have some difficulties to commute and utilize that free equipment.

Living out of campus, for some bodies is associated with more convenience that it is not the same condition as residents has dormitories with strict rules. Students might want to rent a house with some of their buddies and share the rent among them or sometimes they prefer to live solely. In any cases, they are thinking of some benefits that living out of campus have for them. For example, they can invite their friends and make party on some especial holidays or weekends. Moreover, they are free about time of coming back and performing their favorite things. Student's freedom is confined by some strict rules of university administration. For example they have no right to have car or park their car in front of dorms. They also have to sleep after midnight and cannot play music, watch movie every time, and invite their friends or their family members to their room. Therefore, those kinds of limitations cause that some students decide to rent a house for getting rid of university’s regulations, even though it will be more costly for them.

To the best of experience, I think each of living way has definite benefits which is obvious for disciples. University dorms have easy access to the facilities on campus and other services such as food and cleaning of the rooms as well. In turn, learners are at ease and comfortable with more liberty while living in off campus houses.

Sentence: Each of them has advantages which make students persuaded decide to choose one of them based on their situations.
Description: A verb, past participle is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to persuaded and decide