For success in a future job it is more important to relate well with others than to study hard in school. (A/D)

Nowadays, it is commonly accepted that ability to communicate with other people is more important factor than studying hard. Contrary to this popular belief, there are still those who argue that studying is more important. I, to a great extent, agree with the view point of the first group. In the following paragraphs, I will explicate my reasons in details to buttress my position toward the argument.

First and foremost, there are close relation between having a job and good social relation with other staffs and customers. As far as I concern, ability to contact with others efficiently is crucial in each occupation. How can a person could be successful in his job when all the customers are dissatisfied about his manners and attitudes, moreover, team working is predominant factor of being among a group and try with them for achieving a specific purpose. When a student did not attempt to intensify this skill in himself, he would not be capable to cooperate with other people in a company. Therefore, he would not be successful in his job.

The other substantial fact that should be taken into consideration is that a well-educated person should be able to express his knowledge best either. If a person who studied hard in university, in his interview for applying to a job, could not be able to show his strengths and knowledge to the employer well. It is such a kind of difficulty for him to find an eligible job. However, if he has good communication ability, he would express his skills and adeptness well. For sure, there would be very good job fortunes for him and by assist of his knowledge and skills, he would be a successful person in his job.

The last but not the least, almost the success of most of the jobs are based on their marketing strategies. The focus of the marketing is on the potential customers. The company should apply various techniques for attracting more customers. Then, the people want to have a successful business should be able to compete with others. Thus, having good ability to communicate with the people leads the company to higher revenue.

To recapitulate briefly, based on aforementioned reasons, I can draw this conclusion that it is more important for a student to have efficient relation rather than study hard.

is more important factor than studying hard.
is more important than studying hard.

team working is predominant factor
team working is a predominant factor

and by assist of his knowledge and skills,
and by assistance of his knowledge and skills,