Teachers were more appreciated and valued by the society in the past than today

No doubt that teachers are one of most important influenced persons for everyone in society. Therefore, views differ considerably when it comes to the issue of whether teachers were more appreciated and valued by the society in the past than today. Some people contend that teachers nowadays have more respect and reputation by society because of their contribution, while others assert that teachers in the past were much respected and admired due to the rarity of ratio. Both of opposite arguments appear to be somewhat convincing and stand to reason. However, my personal experience and actual observation of life have led me to disagree that teachers were more appreciated and value by society in the past than today.

First of all, modern teachers can make more contributions to society, so teachers are more valued today than in the past. Take Taiwan for example, nowadays teachers’ contributions are important for society’s economic construction. However, more attractive factors, such as exotic environment, wages, and teaching system than the past attract teachers move to another county. Hence, relocation of teachers results in substantially dedications drop of Taiwan.

Nowadays, teachers need to spend more time to be qualified as educators, so they are more appreciated than the teachers in the past. Take my university teacher, Charles, for example. He is a statistic teacher. Furthermore, because of rules of university, he has to be qualified by participating in numerous exams every single year. That is to say, he is adept in his field and stands the test. On the other hand, if he do not pass the test, he will be deprived the qualification of teacher. Unlike teachers in the past, they just only pass the exam when entering the university, and they can get tenured. Accordingly, I believe that teachers are more appreciated today.

Modern students care about their education very much so as to achieve better future career, so educators are valued a lot by people. For instance, nowadays students want to gain more knowledge, so they prepare questions to ask teachers. Namely, teachers cannot teach on the course without preparing because they face students’ challenges all the time. In other words, if they fail to answer student’s question, they will not to be trusted.

Admittedly, teachers are still respectful by people from the past, so it seems reasonable that teachers are as important now as before. Yet, based on aforementioned analyses, I believe that teachers were more appreciated and valued by the society today.

one of most important influenced person
one of most important influenced persons

when it comes to issue of
when it comes to the issue of

Sentence: Namely, teachers cannot unprepared on the course because they face students' challenges all the time.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to cannot and unprepared

No. of Words: 409 while No. of Different Words: 202