Think critically about the following statement A universal language should replace all languages Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of a universal language

Think critically about the following statement.
A universal language should replace all languages.
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of a universal language

Communication via language is a unique feature of human beings which has developed over millions of years. We understand each other by the help of words. The colorful variety of many languages talked by different nations is astonishing.However,a universal language can connect all the speakers of different languages around the world together. Although it may have some advantages, I believe that eradicating the existing languages in favor of a universal one will turn our colorful realm of speaking to a monochromatic one. In the other words, it will ruin the rich cultural diversity of the human world.

Having only one universal language will provides people on the world with a clear understanding of each other. Communication will become drastically easy. Business will boom and language barrier won't be any obstacle on the way of networking. Science will be readily accessible for any population. Globalization will accelerate and the term "global village" will come to its fully developed presentation.

However, the history of any nation is the cement that keeps the integrity of its people. No matter whether it is oral or written, it forms the collective memory of a society. Forcing people to abandon their mother tongue is equal to cutting the bonds of nations to their collective memory. After a few generations, it might only be the expert linguists who can understand their history.

Moreover, multifarious languages originated in different parts of the world are developed and flourished in their particular nature in response to ecological as well as geopolitical differences of each particular area. Therefore, any language has its unique cultural elements that describe its speakers. Replacing it with a universal language, lead to disruption of the national identity.

In conclusion, despite the benefits of replacing many languages that cannot mutually understand each other with a single globally understandable one, such action will definitely damage the cultural richness of human beings and will ruin the historical heritage of our ancestors. Thus, I believe that reducing the variety of currently spoken languages to one universally comprehendible is not wise at all.

The colorful variety of many languages talked by different nations is astonishing, which distinguish each specific speaker from the others.
Description: 'which' refers to what? can you re-write this sentence?

will provides every each person on the world with a clear understanding of the others.
will provide every person on the world a clear understanding of others.

Replacing it with a universal language, lead to disruption of the people singular identity.
Replacing it with a universal language will lead a disruption of identity.

Sentence: However, I believe that eradicating the existing languages in favor of a universal one will turn our colorful realm of speaking to a sapid monochromatic one.
Error: sapid Suggestion: ?

Sentence: Thus, I believe that reducing the variety of currently spoken languages to one universally comprehendible is not wise at all.
Error: comprehendible Suggestion: comprehensible