TOP29

TOP29

Some people may argue that getting infomation from different sources is a waste of time because we can get the gist of news by reading or listeing to just one news source. Nonetheless, some claim that more merts rely in requiring information from various news agencies. Generally speaking, I believe that there are more compelling reasons to support that people can be well-informed by aquiring information from copious different news sources.

First and formost, since most of news sources are backed by either governments or politicla parties, they are likely to be baised. I will be first to admit that there are few newspapers and TV channels which are disinterested. However, most famous news agencies interperet news based on their supporter's point of view. An prime example of my own experience may shed light on this point. Since all TV channels in my country is under control of the government, they have to broadcast news which are in favor of governemt policies. Nonetheless, a channle breaking this unwritten rule was closed down by the goverment. Moreover, a powerful TV or newspaper cannot be shaped without enormous investments so that they have to appeal their investors. As a result, we have to read or listen to most of news sources to find out what really is happening.

Second, some news agency might not cover all news perfectly. It is possible for some new agencies to support all news, but it require a lot of money both to buy requisite equipment and to hire staff. Accordingly, owing to these limitations, a majority of them have to support limited areas (for example just sport). Moreover, when they pay attention to just a specific area, they can be more accurate. Therefore, one obtaing news form them cannot get all needed information.

Third, people can interpert different news when they have different prespective of different news agencies about a particular news. Although some news agencies might have the same interpretaions due to the nature of some news, a majority of news can be interpreted differently depending on the view point of the observers. Hence, different reporters can convey different information about the same news. The reason that we should read or listeing to various news sources comes from this fact. I will examplify this point by a ture story about something that happend to me. When unrest happened in Iran, I read most newspapers so that I could not only realize political aspects of this unrest but I also economic aspects of it which lead me to gain more benefits by buying and selling dollars.

In the light of these reasons, it can be concluded more benefits can be achieved by obtaing information from various news sources.

but it require a lot of money
but it requires a lot of money

Sentence: Some people may argue that getting infomation from different sources is a waste of time because we can get the gist of news by reading or listeing to just one news source.
Error: infomation Suggestion: information
Error: listeing Suggestion: listing

Sentence: Nonetheless, some claim that more merts rely in requiring information from various news agencies.
Error: merts Suggestion: meets

Sentence: Generally speaking, I believe that there are more compelling reasons to support that people can be well-informed by aquiring information from copious different news sources.
Error: aquiring Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: First and formost, since most of news sources are backed by either governments or politicla parties, they are likely to be baised.
Error: baised Suggestion: based
Error: formost Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: politicla Suggestion: political

Sentence: However, most famous news agencies interperet news based on their supporter's point of view.
Error: interperet Suggestion: interpret

Sentence: Since all TV channels in my country is under control of the government, they have to broadcast news which are in favor of governemt policies.
Error: governemt Suggestion: government

Sentence: Nonetheless, a channle breaking this unwritten rule was closed down by the goverment.
Error: goverment Suggestion: government
Error: channle Suggestion: channel

Sentence: Therefore, one obtaing news form them cannot get all needed information.
Error: obtaing Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Third, people can interpert different news when they have different prespective of different news agencies about a particular news.
Error: prespective Suggestion: prospective
Error: interpert Suggestion: interpret

Sentence: Although some news agencies might have the same interpretaions due to the nature of some news, a majority of news can be interpreted differently depending on the view point of the observers.
Error: interpretaions Suggestion: interpretations

Sentence: The reason that we should read or listeing to various news sources comes from this fact.
Error: listeing Suggestion: listing

Sentence: I will examplify this point by a ture story about something that happend to me.
Error: ture Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: happend Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: examplify Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In the light of these reasons, it can be concluded more benefits can be achieved by obtaing information from various news sources.