TOPIC# 24 a person you know is planning to move to your town or city. What do you think that person would like and dislike about living in your town or city?

Our city is an important part of our lives. It is where we live and where we spend most of the time. My city located in east of asia, It is Baghdad and located in the middle of Iraq, In my view, the person who visit my city would like foods and its climate and he will dislike the different language that it is very difficult to other people. I think this is because many reasons.

To begin with, we have variety of food and it is very famous and healthy. In my home town, we have to cook our food by ourselves since we love fresh food. Take my friend as an example, when I was in pharmacy school and I had a friend from China, she often acknowledges that we prepare and cook our food by ourselves, one day, She visited us and my family prepared many kinds of foods such as dolma, tabula and kabsa. All these foods were healthy and my friend really loved them since she explained us that they don't cook, and most of their food are fast foods that have high calories. In fact, she said that because she ate in the restaurant, she has many problems such as obesity and high cholesterol. Actually, she addicts on our food, for she likes it. This experience taught me that all stranger significantly will love our food.

Hence, in addition to food, the visitors wold dislike our language that is very hard to other people. We talk arabic language which needs effort to speak with it. for instance, my aunt lives in French, few years ago, she came to settle her in Baghdad, She doen't speak arabic, so had difficult situation that time. She didn't communicate with us correctly, yet she felt the language is hard. After awhile, she could speak and discuss with us easily. As we can clearly see, our language is hard to other people.

Last but not least, my city climate is variable,so some visitors repel the cold climate in winter. While other would like our summer that is very nice since our town is mountainous, so some newcomers like our summer because they escaped from very cold winter. I read an article about our weather and the author asserts that our climate is amazing to people who live in cold weather and hot weather. The article avers that some neighbors country have a very hot that is unbearably such Bahren, Suadia arabia so they visit our city many times. I think the newcomer will obviousely like our climate.

By the way of conclusion, based on the argument above, I concur and believe that visitors would like food and valor residents and they would dislike our language. We should improve our city to attract tourists.

My city located in east of asia
My city is located in east of Asia

the person who visit my city would like foods
the person who visits my city would like foods

some neighbors country have a very hot
some neighbors countries have a very hot weather

Sentence: I think the newcomer will obviousely like our climate.
Error: obviousely Suggestion: obviously

Is this essay in half an hour?