TOPIC # 41 Some people think that human needs for farmland, housing and industry are more important than saving land for endangered animals. Do you agree or disagree with this point of view?

Our planet is a very important part of our lives. In order to live in a good manner and in a healthy environment, we should manage our resources and our need to control our earth and to improve our ecosystem. Some people would agree that human need for farmland, housing and industry are more important than saving land for endangered animals. Others would disagree. In y view, I would prefer to save the land for endangered animals for two imperative reasons.

To begin with, our nature has a balance in all species we have in the earth. on other word, if we lose one species, the balance in our ecosystem will disturbe and this will affect our existence in our planet. For example, when I was in pharmacy school, our professor in the biology class explaines to us many things about the effect of extinction of any animales in the world. In fact, i was surprised about this fact since I belived that we have to think about our needs and to develop our earth, but after I heared this lecture, which was about the our ecosystem and the extinction of animals, I was convinced that we have to save animals to keep our existence. Our professor asserted that when we conserve any species, we will improve our world and it will flourished. Actually, he gave an example about fox to illustrate his opinion. He mentioned that if foxes will endanger, all rabbits will stay a live and they will eat all plants that will impact our existence in the earth. This class taught me that we have to save animals from extinction since this will affect our earth.

Another reason is that we can alte our approach and control our needs to reserve our planet. Through planning and good ideas, we can use lands for our needs and we can reserve animals form extiction. For instance, when I was in my country, three years ago, our city planned to built factory about extraction of oil and they built in an area that had a lot of animals and they were live in this land. After finishing this factory, most of animals left this land and others died for the construction as a result of destroying their habit. I remember I read an article about these animals that dead and they became endangered, the author posits that the industry had a negative impact in our environment and it had many pollutants that affected the health of the people who lived close to that area and the animals and plants gave a beauty to the nature and a healthy atmosphere. As we can clearly see, if we saved these animals,we had an opportunity to save our health.

By the way of conclusion, based on the argument above, I strongly concur that it is important to save endangered species and control our needs. We should take action about this situation since it will affect our existence and we should deserve to save these animals because this case is really worthwhile.

and it will flourished
and it will be flourished

I read an article about these animals that dead
I read an article about these animals that are dead

Sentence: To begin with, our nature has a balance in all species we have in the earth. on other word, if we lose one species, the balance in our ecosystem will disturbe and this will affect our existence in our planet.
Error: disturbe Suggestion: disturbed

Sentence: For example, when I was in pharmacy school, our professor in the biology class explaines to us many things about the effect of extinction of any animales in the world.
Error: explaines Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: animales Suggestion: animals

Sentence: In fact, i was surprised about this fact since I belived that we have to think about our needs and to develop our earth, but after I heared this lecture, which was about the our ecosystem and the extinction of animals, I was convinced that we have to save animals to keep our existence.
Error: heared Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: belived Suggestion: believed

Sentence: Another reason is that we can alte our approach and control our needs to reserve our planet.
Error: alte Suggestion: alter

Sentence: Through planning and good ideas, we can use lands for our needs and we can reserve animals form extiction.
Error: extiction Suggestion: extinction

Double check spelling errors.

Duplicate words or sentences. Look:
No. of Words: 509 while No. of Different Words: 217