TPO-14 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People benefit more from traveling in their own country than from traveling to foreign countries.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

There are certain considerations or factors which everyone can take into account to have a joyful traveling. I certainly agree that all adults and children gain more benefit by traveling in their own country. Someone can consciously weigh the pros and cons of each side. The explanations go as follows.

Firstly, it is more likely to save your time. Planning and arranging for a trip would be a prerequisite to avoid from any time wasting. This time is as gold and can use to provide an amusement and a delightful journey. Having a trip in your own country, where you know well, is a key factor to save time and avoid from unwanted occurrence and situation. For instance, sometimes it would be very problematic to find a direction and get into a destination. This would be more sophisticated when you are in a foreign country and you do not have any knowledge about people's language.

Furthermore, psychological factor is another noticeable reason. Different countries would have an unlike culture, history, and even weather. They should be unfriendly and hostile toward the foreign people because they possibly consider you as a threat for their unity and country. As a result, people should feel stressed and pressured by traveling to such a country. So your own country would be the best choice to keep away the tension and feel safe.

Admittedly, there are some justifications by one who argues that traveling to other countries would be more beneficial since people can get new experience. Traveling to other countries would be a great opportunity for individuals to share each other's thinking and idea. This can help someone to reach to a profound understanding toward the creation, life, and world. However, still I affirm that traveling in your own country would be more ideal. Although there are some profits, they can be neglected compared to the traveling in your own country. Besides, these days, modern technology such as internet and smart phones contribute persons to have a remote connection and communicate with other people who live in other place.

Due to aforementioned ground, all folk should bear in mind that traveling in their own country would be more profitable. Participation of time and safety are two prime and conspicuous reasons.

Don't repeat words like: 'avoid'