TPO 15 learning children financial skill from the younger age make them strong for the future financial responsibilities.

Money is the most important goal of many people in all over the world and the methods for using it extremely differs from one person to another. Nowadays it is commonly accepted that people should taught financial responsibilities to their children from the young ages. Contrary to this believe there are still those who argue that it is not required to fill minds of children with the concerns related to money. However, I, to a great extent, agree with this idea that the children should have their own financial source and learn managing it for the following reasons.

The first aspect to point out is that the children can develop their skills better in the young ages. It is obvious that our ability to learn is decreased with a fast rate as we grow up. You can see how the children can get a point only with very short explanation. As people try to equip their sons and daughters with a wide range of social, sport and science information as soon as possible, they should be concern about a very important skill of their children about managing financial source. The intelligence of children provide a worthwhile opportunity for them to create a strong base for financial skills and promote them in the older ages.

Another significant point which should be taken in to consideration is that children should feel the importance of being independent. Some children take money every time they want from their parents. Indeed, they do not make decision whether spend a money for a special thing or not, they only request from others. Due to the lack of giving task from the parents to them, they never be able to independently decide about their money as a result cannot make it in the future.

Finally yet importantly, they can learn how to use money. They can be familiar the real aspects of living that they have to spend money first for their critical needs. For example, if a child experienced this situation that he does not have enough money for buying food in the school, maybe he cry for a minute, but learned about the preferances of spending money.

Based on the above-mentioned points, I am convinced that giving children a private and limited amount of money and force them to be responsible to manage appropriately make them strong enough in contradicting with the future financial troubles. Sharp abilities of children to learn, importance of being independent and preferences in spending money can be introduced as the main reason to support this theory.

the methods for using it extremely differs from one person to another.
the methods for using it extremely differ from one person to another.

they should be concern about
they should concern about

They can be familiar the real aspects
They can be familiar with the real aspects

maybe he cry for a minute
maybe he cries for a minute

can be introduced as the main reason to support this theory.
can be introduced as the main reasons to support this theory.

Sentence: For example, if a child experienced this situation that he does not have enough money for buying food in the school, maybe he cry for a minute, but learned about the preferances of spending money.
Error: preferances Suggestion: preferences