TPO-23 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In today’s world, it is more important to work quickly and risk making mistakes than to work slowly and make sure that everything is correct.Use specific reasons an

Doing work is a very important aspect of our lives, and everyone should have some plans to do his or her works properly. Some people think that we should be quick, act as fast as possible, and take risks sometimes; however some people think we should be more careful and slow and make sure that everything is correct. In my view I do not agree with that statement, and it is better to work slowly and carefully for few reasons which I will present in the following article.

First, sometimes we are not capable of fixing a mistake that we may make, because when we are in hurry, we are not very thoughtful and can not decide which way is better, so we tend to make mistakes in this kind of situation. For example, one of our relatives is a call dealer which means he buys and sells cars. One time he accepted an offer quickly without thinking about it carefully because it supposed to gain him a lot of money, so put all of his money on this offer, but at the end the money was stolen and left him nothing. Now he lives in a small house and is not capable of feeding his wife.

Second, by doing jobs slowly we can manage the current condition better because time is very important in making a plan for an organization and managers have to be very careful with their decisions. My dad was the headmaster of a school. At the beginning of his job he was not successful because he wanted to improve the quality of that school very quickly without any specific plan, but after a while, things got worse and he was not able to manage that school well, so parents of the students asked to remove him from there. Now he is the manager of a very small school, and now he is not in hurry to make decisions, he is working slowly because it gives him more time to analyze the condition of the school to make sure everything is correct.

That is why I think it is more important to work slow and make sure everything is correct rather than work quickly and risk making mistakes because we may make a mistake that is not fixable, and making plan is easier when you work slowly, so it is very good to make some plan or some timetable in order to be organized.

1. More compound or complex sentences/clauses wanted. Try not to use pronouns like 'you, I, they...' as the subject of a sentence. for example:

Now
he is the manager of a very small school, and now
he is not in hurry to make decisions,
he is working slowly because
it gives him more time to analyze the condition of the school to make sure everything is correct.

2. No. of Words: 408 while No. of Different Words: 182

We are expecting:

3. try to give three reasons to give more Different Words:

para 1: introduction
para 2: reason 1. address both of the views presented for reason 1
para 3: reason 2. address both of the views presented for reason 2
para 4: reason 3. address both of the views presented for reason 3
para 5: conclusion.

----------------------