TPO-25 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Young people nowadays do not give enough time to helping their communities.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

As a matter of fact, people have always changed their behaviors during time. New introduced technology and other new activities have a big influence on humankind, so young people are going to be alone most of the time. Consequently, they do not have a big tendency to group works. In my view, I strongly agree with that statement.

First and foremost, new technologies had a big effect on human's life. For instance, everybody was going to the parties and having fun at weekends in the past, but nowadays people like to spend their free time at home and play some video games or chat with other people. These new ways make them happier in their life.

Second, population in the world is growing and it will make some competition in all aspects of human's life. For example, people had a secure job in most job positions in the past, but every person have to be in a harsh race to achieve his/her goal in the variety of areas such as university, job market, marriage etc. On the other hand, some unselfish people spend some hours during a week by community members. Undoubtedly, having fun in these group activities is not only good for their social relationships, but also is fabulous for their major. In another word, making a strong relation with others will help them to be successful in their majors. For example, some people have many good experiences in variety of areas, so they can advice others to be the best in their life without wasting time or money.

Last but not least, people in these decades have a tendency to care about their selves instead of others. Each person have some issues such as money problem, family problem or heath problem, so they do not have that much time to spend with others and solve others' problematic issues. Each person have to work hard, learn new things and pay attention to his/her health, so it is obvious that there is no time for some group activities.

To sum up, people especially young people do not spend that much time in some group activities, because they think that they should be focus on their goals and they have a big tendency to spend their life alone.

but every person have to be
but every person has to be

Sentence: For example, some people have many good experiences in variety of areas, so they can advice others to be the best in their life without wasting time or money.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to can and advice

is not only good for their social relationships, but also is fabulous for their major.
is not only good for their social relationships, but also fabulous for their major.
not only is good for their social relationships, but also is fabulous for their major.

Each person have some issues
Each person has some issues

Most sentences start with subject like: 'people, person, they...'

----------------------