TPO-41 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Teachers were more appreciated and valued by society in the past than they are nowadays.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

A teacher can be sometimes the most influencial person in one's life. Teaching is a very important and sensitive job as the teacher himself/herself and what being taughed might have a stong impact on all aspects of a student's life. In the past, teachers were highly respected people. There were not much academic places and most of the people were illiterate. So, teachers had a very high affection. They were even respected by kings, and beside teaching, were being used in the government or authority. Not much people were as smart as teachers were. But nowadays, illiterate people are very few. Many adults have educational degrees and things have been revolutionized.

Teachers are among the most important people of every society. Without teachers, the educational system would not work. It is very important to keep teachers satisfied. For example, if teachers do not be willing with the amount of salary, they may stop working or continue to do their job not as good as they should be. But money is not everything. There are other factors that may have strong impact on this.

Moeny is an important factor. In my view, this is the most important factor for a teacher because they are important people. They are affecting our children's future. But beside the amout of money one is being paid, there are often other factors which of course can be different. For teachers, being respected is very important.

Most of the teachers, especially the ones working in elementary schools are very kind people. They are respectful. They are constantly being appreciated by society because they are affecting the charachteristic of the future of the society and the future of the people who are going to make the future society. It is also, being applied to other teachers as well, but in another form.

Life in the past was different. We now have a completely new way of living. Similarly the teaching and teachers have changed over time. The only thing that is constant is they are being respected, the need to be appreciated and they are being appreciated by society. No matter who we are or where we live. In my opinion, there have always been such appreciations. By people, by society or by government. The goal is the same but the style may have been changed over time. Appreciating teachers have always been important and it is important now. I think it is being done today as much as before, but in another way, by another means and in different forms.

Sentence: The only thing that is constant is they are being respected, the need to be appreciated and they are being appreciated by society.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to is and they

Sentence: A teacher can be sometimes the most influencial person in one's life.
Error: influencial Suggestion: influential

Sentence: Teaching is a very important and sensitive job as the teacher himself/herself and what being taughed might have a stong impact on all aspects of a student's life.
Error: taughed Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: stong Suggestion: sting

Sentence: But beside the amout of money one is being paid, there are often other factors which of course can be different.
Error: amout Suggestion: amount

Sentence: They are constantly being appreciated by society because they are affecting the charachteristic of the future of the society and the future of the people who are going to make the future society.
Error: charachteristic Suggestion: characteristic

The essay is not right on the topic. Need to compare past and nowadays about teacher: whether they were more appreciated or not.

you may re-write the essay
---------------------