TPO16. The best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide. Agree or disagree.

When it comes to choose whether an individual travels with a group guided by a tour leader or not, I would definitely prefer traveling with a tour. If I join in a group led by a tour guide while I am planning to go on a vacation, I do not have to make arrangement, learn about their language and customs. I can make the best use of my moment during my journey because of having enjoyable times with other tourists. This essay is going to elaborate on these benefits more exhaustively.

To begin with, when I decide to travel abroad by myself, I have to make organized plans. Arranging such necessary plans would be so difficult to me. But traveling through travel agency provides all these organized arrangement for me. They make hotel reservation, choose the best hotel to stay in, and plan the best and popular tourist attraction to visit. Besides, I do not have to waste my times on making such important decision I can save my times and money since an experienced tour leader will take all these responsibilities. I want to travel to relax myself and I would like my brain to feel relieved from all complicated schedules.

Along with making such important plans, if I travel with a group led by a tour leader, I do not have to learn any local language or know about local customs. Learning another language which is considered as an obstacle for all tourists might even prevent them from traveling abroad and is so time-consuming. Besides, tourists want to learn about historical places, but without knowing local language, they can not to enjoy their vacation and increase their knowledge about the history of any place. But a tour guide who at least knows two languages provides this valuable chance for all tourist to learn about all places exhaustively.

Since tourists do not know the local language, it is necessary for them to travel by a tour leader who tells them which museums to visit or which beaches to go, or which stores they should buy the cheapest souvenirs. They will not be worried about languages. In addition, a tour guide tells them how to dress appropriately, since all tourists customs should be compatible with those of that local place in other words, the way they dress should not deviate from the norms of that place.

Finally, traveling by a group guided by a leader makes our vacation more enjoyable. When people travel alone, they feel lonely. During vacation by a group, we have a lot of fun and talk with each other, tell jokes, play music and dance a lot. We might also make friendships with other tourists who accompany us and learn about their cultures. So we take many advantages from every moments of our vacations. But traveling alone making our journey unpleasant causes to feel isolated and miss our families.

To sum up, I prefer travel with other tourists by a tour leader not to make arrangements, feel confused about knowing another language and custom, and I can enjoy all moments of my trip, which brings me the feel of comfort and relaxation during vacation.

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look:

Need to polish sentences.