we all work or will work in our jobs with many different kinds of people. in your opinion, what are some important characteristic of a co-worker? use reason and specific examples to explain why these charactristic are important.

Nowadays, communication has become an inseparable part of human life so that, we can identify its worth and impact on our world. There are a lot of different careers which absolutely require to more participation and collaboration such as multinational organizations furthermore, there are also so many managers and workers, cooperate with together in order to reach to firm’s goal. The need of this cooperation is a colleague with exclusive attitudes for example, appropriate treatment, intelligence and similar characteristic.

First of all, one of the important attitudes that each colleague must have is convenient behavior. It is clear that, a partner with excellent behavior is very worthwhile to complement a team. This would be very important especially at this competitive world because, except of good behaving with other co-workers, it is vital to behave with costumers properly. Thus, suitable behavior impresses the internal and also external issues of an organization.

Second important feature that a partner should have is perception and intelligence. That is essential for a person to have a perceptive partner in order to revitalize innovative thoughts and sprits to whole corner of corporate. A smart partner is necessary for each company to present kind of policy and procedures to enhance the efficiency and productivity in order to generate high quality productions for remaining at this competitive world which we are. Thereby, due to complicated economic condition, smart partners would be very important for each person who requires them to succeed.

At last, this is very important to work with a person whose characteristic is as same as his partner. This fact will be able to prevent from any conflicts which may happen between two colleagues on the other hand, crate a cooperative morale among workers in order to make synergy. In brief, it is inferred from the above paragraph, similar attitudes between two partners will be able to empower the corporate for producing and providing best services to their consumers.

To sum it up, due to above passage, intelligence, proper treatment and same characteristic altogether, can impress the whole performance of an organization. I hope for a day that, all the corporates across the world can employ workers according to mentioned characteristic which all workers are impressed by them in order to have appropriate participation with together.

and providing best services to their consumers.
and providing the best services to their consumers.

all the corporates across the world can employ workers according to mentioned characteristic which all workers are impressed by them in order to have appropriate participation with together.