We all work or will work in our jobs with many different kinds of people. In your opinion, what are some important characteristics of a co-worker (someone you work closely with)? Use reasons and specific examples to explain why these characteristics are i

We all work or will work in our jobs with many different kinds of people. In your opinion, what are some important characteristics of a co-worker (someone you work closely with)? Use reasons and specific examples to explain why these characteristics are important.

Generally, employees deal with their colleague during their work undoubtedly. The question states that which attributes of co-worker are significant. As far as I am concerned, I contend that a competence cooperator may be well educated, polite, and good friend.

One of the primary characteristics is that, everybody at job has to be well educated. In the other words, employees need to prerequisite courses related to their work. For instance, an instructor needs to pass all methods of teaching and the special books of his/ her major for being assistant at university. Moreover, a good co-worker must be up to date for time saving in his/ her duty to decrease his/ her colleague's work.

There is a subtle point we must consider. Being polite is a necessary adjective for a co-worker. For example, he/ she must respect to his/ her colleague's rights such as dividing heavy works, using of rest time for essential activities, etc. In addition, enduring some bizarre behaviors of a cooperator when he/ she is been under pressure is an element of moral working life.

Additionally, a co-worker can be a good friend. Suppose some times that a worker needs to know about a state of the art equipment; he/ she can requests his/ her requirements from a co-worker without embarrassing if they have been friend. There is no such a thing between usual cooperators. For example, a researcher who has plenty friends at institute asks varied questions from his/ her colleagues which cause synergy, otherwise, he ignores a large number of mysteries.

To put it in a nutshell, I deeply believe that a co-worker has to be well educated, polite, and friend. In this way, they will constitute a team and team working leads to numerous advancements in the society. Do you like to live in modern and flourished community instead of developing land?

may be well educated, polite, and good friend.
may be well educated, polite, and friendly.

a necessary adjective
a necessary objective

when he/ she is been under pressure
when he/ she has been under pressure
when he/ she is under pressure

she can requests his/ her requirements
she can request his/ her requirements

has to be well educated, polite, and friend
has to be well educated, polite, and friendly