What do you consider to be the most important room in the house? Why is this room more important than any other room? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion

In my view the most important room is mt bedroom in order that there are my library and my owm devices such as T.V., computer.

First of all, I like reading too much and I have a lot of books that I have saved since my childhood in my library.İm my spare time,ı usually read a book. and while I am reading a book in my room,my dreamworld changes and I feel myself to live another lives and worlds.Moreover, ı become in peaceful when ı am reading. For example, When ı was in hıgh school, my lessons were very hard and I had difficulty to pass my exams . at the same time I had to too study to accept one of the best universities in my country. Therefore ı was in pressure and stressfull and also I had hesisated and restless whether to accept a quality university or choose an occupation which ı like studying.

And thus, I started reading a book to relax after I came from school. To read a book was a way for me to take problems and stress away.

Secondly,There are some my own devices such as television and computer.These are so relaxing things for me due to fact that I like watching films and playing computer games. Generally,I waste my time watching T.V and playing computer games rest of my work and school time. Because to watch T.V . or play computer games are mellowing and enlightenment me. For example, when I was in university. I studied on physics and at the same time I had to work to pay my fees. And also I was full during the week. Therefore I had almost no time to read something or wonder somewhere or study my lessons. To learn something while I was reading was very hard fo me. Because my time was very limited and I was tired when I came home.

So ı decided to watch documentaries about physics subjects. I watched a majority of documentaries. Thus I obtained a lot of main informations about physic and I succeded to pass some of my lessons. This situation had continued thoroughout university.

Consequently, my bedroom that ı feel freely myself and relaxing is the best corner of my home.

I can reach whatever I want.And I can read any book from my wealthy library.This is a place that I can find myself.

due to fact that
due to the fact that

Sentence: Therefore ? was in pressure and stressfull and also I had hesisated and restless whether to accept a quality university or choose an occupation which ? like studying.
Error: hesisated Suggestion: hesitated
Error: stressfull Suggestion: stressful

Sentence: To learn something while I was reading was very hard fo me.
Error: fo Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Thus I obtained a lot of main informations about physic and I succeded to pass some of my lessons.
Error: succeded Suggestion: succeed

Sentence: This situation had continued thoroughout university.
Error: thoroughout Suggestion: No alternate word

More sentences varieties wanted. Look, a lot of sentences start with subject 'I'.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.