What historical event in your country has had a major effect

In the every country war is dangerous; in fact, it is bad historical event in every country also in my country. In addition we had a hazardous war in my country on 30 years ago; indeed, we had bad days in long period and when I talk about it I'm so sad because my uncle was dead in the battle.

To begin with, war cause that people of country impoverish in the long battle even after can more effective however people of my land lived with difficulty; as a result, they decided that working with effort and trying together that were successful but they had not job and did not found affair; in fact, war caused that they could not found any task for continue; thus, a lot of people had not affair and lived hardly.

Second of all, war caused that people had bad feeling and some days are aggressive and suffering; indeed, they did not like continue to live; in fact, they had not incentive to continue and some their children went to for battle and dead in the war.

Most importantly, it caused that reduce economic in your country; in fact, it is very important in every country that rate of war is very high; thus, this could impair economic of your country in other hand war injury to rate of my land and we could not yet that compensate.

Overall, I believes that war could effective in every country also in my country that include impoverish and bad feeling and reduce to economic of country.

it is bad historical event
it is a bad historical event

we had bad days in long period
we had bad days in a long period

Sentence: Second of all, war caused that people had bad feeling and some days are aggressive and suffering; indeed, they did not like continue to live; in fact, they had not incentive to continue and some their children went to for battle and dead in the war.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular or plural is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to some and their
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to to and for

Sentence: Most importantly, it caused that reduce economic in your country; in fact, it is very important in every country that rate of war is very high; thus, this could impair economic of your country in other hand war injury to rate of my land and we could not yet that compensate.
Description: The fragment that compensate . is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace compensate with verb, past tense
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to that and reduce
Description: The fragment not yet that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace yet with adjective

Sentence: Overall, I believes that war could effective in every country also in my country that include impoverish and bad feeling and reduce to economic of country.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to I and believes
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to could and effective

Read a good grammar book. You may read this one: http://testbig.com/question/grammar