What is the most important animal in your country?Why is the animal important?Use reasons and specific details to explain your answer.

I think dog is the most important animal in my country. In Taiwan, we see many dogs and their masters play in the park. Dog is not only our pet but also our accompany. I will state my point of view in several reasons. That includes friends, worship and family.

In school, teacher tell us that dog is human's best friend. Long time ago, human feeds dog and dog becomes more adapt to human. I like dog, especially the corgi dog. Because I am a college student in Taiwan, I need to spend most part of my spare time on preparing my paper and seminar. I feel so stressful that I am exhausted every night. But every time my girl friend and her corgi, Pipi, come to my my place, I feel relax. I enjoy the time with them and it help me go through the difficult period. I treat Pipi as my friend because sometime I feel that he really understands what I think. The traditional worship in Taiwan treats dog as a god. We believe that dog can take care the animal in our house. Once a time, my mother worried about her fish, because of the illness. She went to a local temple in Kaohsiung, the south part in Taiwan to hope the dog god can bless her fish. The bless worked and my mom was very happy. It is hard to judge this case, but the traditional worship is essential in Taiwan.

In our country, most people take dogs as their pets. When people have pets, they often take their pets as their family. Because we need to spend much time to accompany each other, we build a very strong relationship, like a family. My friend, Ken, when his dog died last month, he even set a funeral for his dog and cried a lot . Rising a dog is like being a parent and we can not resist the love between us and dog.

To sum up, I think there are different reasons, including friends, worship and family to support my idea. It is safe to say that dog is the most important animal in my country.

teacher tell us that
teachers tell us that

and dog becomes more adapt to human.
and dog becomes more adaptive to human.

and it help me
and it helps me