what is a very important skill a person should learn to be successful in the world today. why and why not??

Generally speaking, gaining skills is a very crucial part in one’s life. It is important because it helps to improve the living standards of individuals. If the people’s opinions is going to be considered, some of them would choose to learn multiple languages, others would choose to the learn computer skills. Learning the communications skills is an essential factor for the person in order to be successful for the two following reasons.

One of the main reasons is that the good communication skills create a friendly environment between people. dealing with others in a professional manner, helping them to solve their problems smoothly and the ability to absorb their angry are a valuable skills every successful person should have. If someone treats the individuals badly without concerning about their feeling, or responding to impolite person the same way, that will establish an unhealthy society based on the hates and fierce. However, one argument put forward is that dealing in a such way with a people might be so stressful and put a lot of pressure on one’s life, it is still convincing that the way communicating with others is a priceless skill for the professionals. It is clear that the way treating other is a substantial factor in a good, solid society.

The other obvious concern is that the ability to convey the one’s ideas and thought professionally keeps the work atmosphere going smoothly. Being able to express what the work needs in an effective manner has a positive influence in improving the business. If the co-workers send the message they want to each other without being rude, that will has a huge benefits to the whole financial situation of the company. Even though, some might argue that might take a long time for someone to gain such a knowledge, the advantages far outweigh the drawbacks. It is necessary for every worker to consider the others view without causing any troubles.

By the way of conclusion based on the aspects revealed above. In such cases the people should reach the balance in their lives. Being professional with others is advantageous for the reasons mentioned above.

Sentence: It is necessary for every worker to consider the others view without causing any troubles.
Suggestion: Refer to others and view