whether or not to build a school in your hometown

Our hometown is a place where we spend a lot of time. Thus, any changes have to be considered carefully. Some people oppose and say that the construction of a new school is not beneficial for our locality. However, a institution to educate children definitely will bring benefits for all.

To begin with, a new high school will generate employments. In order to build the facilities, a group of labor will be needed; thus, this is going to add more jobs to the community. For example, while I lived in my hometown back in Venezuela, I saw the construction of a gigantic school developed every day. Specifically, my father's friend got hired by the school to finish the structure. Moreover, after the school was finished, my mother performed there as a teacher for many years. Consequently, the high school brought jobs for everybody in the community. Therefore, it benefits not only students, but also labors.

In addition, the new institution will bring more taxes revenue. This means more money coming to our hometown, so the money will be used to improve other areas of our community. For example, after the construction of the school in my city, we stared seeing better soccer fields, libraries, restaurants, and playground. A newspaper published an article saying that all these new facilities were done with the money the school provided to our county. Furthermore, having an excellent school will encourage more people to move in. Since the first worry of parents when they are looking for new places, it is to have a school close to home. In this way, their kids could walk from home to the school making the commute so convenient. As I stated before, the advantages of having a new institution in our county are so numerous that everybody should support it.

Nevertheless, many individuals will refutes this point by saying that the traffic will make our community difficult to reach. Because more people will drive around, residents may oppose to build the new school. For example, where I live now in Kendall, there is a little school. Hence, the traffic in school hours is terrible, so one can get stuck in traffic for hours. As a result, persons will feel discourage about the idea of having this installation close.

To sum up, although there exist minimal drawbacks for the construction of a education center in our home town, the benefits supper pass the disadvantages by bringing even more positive effects for everybody. First, it is going to create more jobs, and second it will bring more revenue which enables to enhance our neighborhood.

many individuals will refutes this point
many individuals will refute this point

persons will feel discourage about the idea
persons will feel discouraged about the idea