Which is better for students’ education: 9-month study and 3-month break or 3-month study and 1-month break?

Views differ considerably when it comes to the issue of which is better time span for student’s education. Some people contend that students should attend concentrated education, while others assert that students may take part in education that has interval gaps. Both of opposite arguments appear to be somewhat convincing and stand to reason. Honestly, as for me, I agree that students should choose the education of 3-month study and 1-month break. The reasons are stated as follow.

First of all, students have less attention span and attending study for 9 months would make students severely distracted in class. The report, which established by Taiwan University, indicates that people only have 50 minutes for continuously concentrating on what they make important on. That is to say, students cannot sustain focusing on their study exceed 9 months. On the other hand, if students attend study that exceeds 9 months, they would be easily distracted by homework or other factors.

Secondly, students are lazy and attend study for so long would be too much workload for them. Take my friend Joe for example. In my university, teachers assign homework every class and ask students finishing on time, and Joe always stalls until last day. Thus, if students attend long-term classes, they must accumulate unfinished homework until the deadline. Consequently, students may finally fail to pass the course and they actually do not gain skills that teachers teach for. That is to say, students are not suited for 9 months study.

Last but not least, students care about study performance and participating in 3-months study help them developing those. For instance, people often get ideas and crucial factor when they are on vocation. To be specific, they need proper rest to inspire their brainstorming and interval break is a better choice for students. On the other hand, if students do not have appropriate rest time, they may feel tired so that they must be less creative and exhausted. As a result, students may have less study performance when they take continuous 9-months study.

To conclude, as some reasons mentioned above, I believe that students attend short-term education is better. Namely, due to distracted issue, lazy problem, and study performance, I definitely support that students participate in education: 3-month study and 1-mouth break.

The report, which established by Taiwan University, indicates that
The report, established by Taiwan University, indicates that
The report, which is established by Taiwan University, indicates that

More sentences varieties wanted. Most sentences use 'students', 'they', 'people' as the subjects.