Why do people attend college or university?

College and Universities are deemed as temple for the students. This temple of learning has allowed all age people to grasp knowledge. However , everyone has distinct perception and rationale of attending college or universities . According to me, people generally prefer to opt for college and Universities for personal development and academic knowledge for further growth.

Firstly, academic knowledge and performance has been given immense importance in today's contemperery world that gaining academic knowledge for future growth & further growth has become mandatory. It has become one of the key factor in getting a lucrative job hence parents of growing kids are prompting their kids to be more competitive and be a performer. For an instance , my sister wants to admit her son in one of the most prestigious school of town because that school provide extra tuition classes to their students after school so that they can score well. Moreover, school also teaches various languages ranging from Chinese to French, advance computer classes and take students on education tour every week. With the help of school's these facilities learning student gets lot of exposure and learns every concept practically and theoretically. Better education in fine school has enhance the competition in the world. This competition has adverse as well as favorable effect on kids such as some kids are under pressure of performing good and facing depression, so others are getting motivated and availing scholarship and rewards for their performance in academic. Nevertheless, zeal of gaining academic knowledge is indeed preparing knowledgeable generations.

Adding to that, apart from gaining knowledge people want to attend educational institution for personal development. Although myriad leaning option such as online learning, distance learning and in campus learning is available but still people give more weightage to in campus learning. It is more preferred because it provide a very healthy exposure to learner and serve them opportunity to develop themselves by adapting themselves in that disciplined learning environment. For an Instance - My cousins came to do her MBA from one of the USA's universities but she was very scared as she has studied in Gujarati Medium until now. Initially it was difficult for her but she learned American English gradually as well as made many friend from various countries which helped her to have great insight about their culture and tradition. Because of her college exposure she is able to work with all kind of people and company now.

Although reasons of attending college might be distinct for different set of people but goal of all of them is same to become more capable to compete in this evolving world by gaining immense knowledge and to develop themselves.

one of the most prestigious school
one of the most prestigious schools

that school provide extra tuition classes
that school provides extra tuition classes

Sentence: Better education in fine school has enhance the competition in the world.
Description: A verb 'to have', present tense, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to has and enhance

because it provide a very healthy exposure
because it provides a very healthy exposure

Sentence: Firstly, academic knowledge and performance has been given immense importance in today's contemperery world that gaining academic knowledge for future growth & further growth has become mandatory.
Error: contemperery Suggestion: contemporary

Sentence: Although myriad leaning option such as online learning, distance learning and in campus learning is available but still people give more weightage to in campus learning.
Error: weightage Suggestion: weight

The examples in the second paragraph are out of topic.