work made by hand or by machines

work made by hand or by machines

There exist different methods to create products in the market today. Although some supporters believe is best to work by hand, I prefer to use machines to perform outstanding finished good. Since machines are capable to bring about more high quality products, they tend to increase productivity in works facilities. Moreover, these apparatus reduce the time in companies as well. Therefore, undoubtedly machines have more advantages.

To begin with, machines enable companies to increase productivity. While a hand-made product requires thousand of labors to be finished, one computerized structure could perform the same work with fewer employees. Furthermore, computerized machines generate sophisticated products to satisfy the huge consumers' demands. For example, it is well-known that Pepsi cola used to hire a large quantity of employees to produce and finish their product. Nevertheless, it is a recent decrease of employees engage for this factory. Since the company has found a more efficient way to create their products, fewer employees are required. As a result, some machines replace they work used to be done by hand. Hence, machines are more efficient for companies than several labors.

Another reason is that these computerized structures allow owners to finish product in less time. While employees require certain time to rest due to tiredness, a machine can keep going constantly. Therefore, the work will be finished faster than hand-made work. In addition, these devices do not get distracted easily. For example, it is free of family, vacation, sentimental relationships and so on. When a machine starts working, it does not stop until the goals of the companies are accomplished even though it requires extra hours. Consequently, an artificial devise can stay working for longer periods, so companies effectively reduce production time. With this in mind, I read in an article in the newspaper that Burger King wants to replace their employees for machines. The corporation's president confirmed that this will bring benefits not only for the owners, but also for costumer. The idea seems radical, but some consorts will get into this type of business in the future.

To sum up, the work a machine produces is the best option for everybody. For all my reasons above, in the future, we will see a tendency from output terminated by humans' work to work made by computerized machines since they are more effective and more time efficient than any other kind of task performed by individuals.

Although some supporters believe is best to work by hand,
Although some supporters believe it is best to work by hand,

it is a recent decrease of employees engage for this factory.
it is a recent decrease of employees engaging for this factory.

some machines replace they work
some machines replace their work

the work a machine produces is the best option
the work which a machine produces is the best option

Sentence: Since machines are capable to bring about more high quality products, they tend to increase productivity in works facilities.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to works and facilities