Would you prefer to live in a traditional house or in a modern apartment building?

Although I sometimes miss my childhood house where I grew up, I prefer to have a convenient house as a place where I want to spend most of my time in. At this modern time, for using modern technology, we require modern settlements with definite edges for locating our equipment. Living in today’s buildings has great advantages which makes lives comfortable, easy, and pleasurable. Equipped dwelling has everything for today's society that is dealing with numerous facilities and complicated technology as well.

New domiciles have special and distinct places for facilities like TV screen, fridge, furniture, stove, shelves, closets, and other utensils and appliances. Imagine you decide to locate some necessary staff in an old house like our grandparents houses, ostensibly it is troublesome and to place them since those antique sites have limited spaces. As a result, it will be disorganized site to live for persons who are working and need to take rest at home, in particular.

The new abode makes living comfortable which is not comparable with that was in the past. We can clearly distinguish that how much modern technologies have had influence on various aspects of life. Architecture also like other scientific branches has made great progress and now, engineers are capable to depict and execute their creative draws and ideas. With exclusive knowledge of materials, structure, and methods of housing and designing, we have obviously majestic, fantastic, and perfect structures. All of the troubles which individuals were suffering from in old dwelling such as conditioning poor air, leaking and spilling water over into walls, having lots of stairs and separated bathrooms, lacking air proof or waterproof windows, and warm water always. Therefore, with new modern settlements, humans can save more energy and enjoy more from prodigious facilities and relief which is bestowed by modern engineering.

Finally, Today, modern houses are equipped with great landscape, sufficient bed rooms, effective kitchens, private pools, fabulous dinning and halls that attract everybody’s attention to work so many years hard to gather enough money for buying one of those houses once. Modern buildings have become equipped place for complicated and busy humans who aren't relaxed at old habitations. Today's structures are definitely convenient and they have designed spaces for placing all daily stuff as well.

advantages which makes lives comfortable
advantages which make lives comfortable

it will be disorganized site to live
it will be a disorganized site to live

Sentence: Imagine you decide to locate some necessary staff in an old house like our grandparents houses, ostensibly it is troublesome and to place them since those antique sites have limited spaces.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to grandparents and houses