Would you rather live in a place that has one season all year around or would you prefer a place that has all four seasons Use details and examples to support your explanation

Would you rather live in a place that has one season all year around or would you prefer a place that has all four seasons? Use details and examples to support your explanation.

Location and weather are very important we consider when looking for a place to life.some people prefer living in a place that has one season all year around,other people prefer to live in a place that has all four seasons.

Some people like to live in a place that has one season all year because they get some advantages.They think that the same weather is more healthy. they don't suffer from climate changes that causes many disease such as fever for example.In addition to that they believe that it's more beneficial because they don't have to buy new clothes depending on the temperature changes . Furthermore, they prefer to live routinely all the year without thinking about new things. And so , that's why some people prefer this habitat to live in.

On the other hand,many people prefer changing depending on the weather changes.They like to change their clothes frequently because of the weather. For example ,in winter they look for clothes that warm them as well as protect them from the symptoms of cold weather,also they buy clothes that are not heavy in summer because of temperature increasing.Moreover, they like eating variety of food according to weather ,some like to eat fish in winter for instance.

What's more,some people prefer do different activities , In summer and spring they go to the sea and swim ,in winter they like skiing , hunting and etc. A lot of people take their families on holidays in order to fresh mind . In fact,Living and doing the same thing all year is boring as well as we need to arefresh after hard working and that comes true if there is change in climate ,unless you need much more money to have a trip abroad.

All in all, every one is subjected to his circumstances and his routine he is used to do all year. Personally,i like change . So, i always prefer to live in a place that has all four year season

a place to life
a place to live

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.