You can learn a lot about people by the clothes they wear Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

You can learn a lot about people by the clothes they wear. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Clothes are the first thing that you can notice about someone's personality. Everyone may approve or disapprove the title statement based on his/her own characters, emotional concerns, personal experience or educational background. In my perspective, I almost agree that the way of wearing demonstrate peoples features, however a logical answer demands a careful analyses from both sides, thus I can present the following points.

First, some people don't care about their appearance, even though they are respectable and admirable, therefore in such cases you can't get an accurate picture from their clothes. For instance, I had physic professor in the university who was just like as said, highly talented and famous, but he was always wearing cheap coats and normal shoes while he had enough money to purchase for them.

On the other hand, if you meet someone who shaved and wearing clear and well-made suit and a nice tie, what will you feel about? Absolutely this appearance will have a positive influence on your thought about him/her and you will expect this discipline in his works too. In contrast, if you see a man who wears casually, you will not surprise if you see him to do his job in not orderly manner.

Furthermore, way of wearing can tell you about people's interests or jobs. I mean that if someone likes sports, he would dress in sport style and if he dress suits, you can infer that he likes official styles. Also, in many situations clothes indicate the person's career. For instance, cops or nurses and many others can easily identified on the first glance you take at them.

I don't deny that there may be some cases which you can't judge a person from his appearance and clothes, but taking all the factors into account and analyzing all aspects, I claim that you can apply someone's wearing to know his/her characters. So, I suggest anyone to use nice wears and dresses to show a better picture of him/herself.

the way of wearing demonstrate peoples features
the way of wearing demonstrates people's features

I had physic professor
I had a physic professor

meet someone who shaved and wearing clear and well-made suit
meet someone who is shaved and wearing clear and well-made suit

Furthermore, way of wearing can tell
Furthermore, the way of wearing can tell

can easily identified
can be easily identified

---------------------