Young people today are better able to make decision for their own lives than they were in the past.

When young people want to make decision, some of those individuals are likely to get some information from experienced parents or teachers, others might rely on their interest and inclination while making their own decisions. When it comes to young people's decision, controversy surrounds the issue of whether nowadays young adults are able to make wise decision in comparison those in the past or not. Some people are of the opinion that their independence on their parents has led to lack of ability to decide considerately. I believe, however, there are many contributing factors resulting which enable young people to make right decision.

One of the most interesting aspects of the current discussion which needs to be reflected is that the blooming technology helps young people make decision wisely. Access to a wealth of information provided by the Internet is one of the effective reasons for these people to make their own decision. Let me take an example of my own experince when I was going to choose my specialized major at university. Since neither my mother’s nor father 's academic major was not engineering, I had to choose my future major by myself. Then I started to surf the Internet and gathered informathin about unemployment rate and salary of my various selected majors. According to the accurate information I gained, I became successful at choosing polymer engineering as my future major and career. Thanks to such advances technology offered such comprehensive knowledge to me.

Another noteworthy aspect of the current discussion which demands a keen contemplation is that today's young people have been brought up by well-informed parents. We have been in a generation of highly educated parents who know how to train, and how to behave their offspring by consulting with psychologist and sociologists in order to have successful children in the future. Such aware parents bring up their children in a way of having independent in the future so that those children will be able to cope with difficulties and hardships in the middle of their ways even if they could not get some advice from their parents. As you can see, characteristics of parents and the way that they growing up their children have resulted in making wise decision by today's young adults. However, in the past due to old-fashined tradition and parents' expectations, young adults were not allowed to make their own decision. In fact, they depended on their parents.

To sum up, today, better making decision by young people is the result from development of technology and effective way of nurturing by parents. I hope that all parents understand how important decision can play in their children's destiny.

to make right decision.
to make right decisions.

Since neither my mother’s nor father 's academic major was not engineering
Since neither my mother’s nor father 's academic major was engineering

the way that they growing up their children
the way that they are growing up their children

is the result from development of technology and effective way of nurturing by parents.
is the result of development in technology and the effective way of nurturing by parents.

Sentence: Thanks to such advances technology offered such comprehensive knowledge to me.
Suggestion: Refer to advances and technology

Sentence: Let me take an example of my own experince when I was going to choose my specialized major at university.
Error: experince Suggestion: experience

Sentence: Then I started to surf the Internet and gathered informathin about unemployment rate and salary of my various selected majors.
Error: informathin Suggestion: information