young people today do not give enough time to help their communities???//agree or not

Life is always difficult, and hardships appear in people's life in different aspects and backgrounds. In every time humans and especially young people compete with limitations and make an effort to overcome obstacles in their life. As a result, it is an ongoing matter between people about whether young people nowadays give enough time to helping their communities or not. Although, multitudes of people think youth have not enough time for solving the problems of society, in my view, the young people are an important basis for solving the obstacles of community. In the following, I will state my reasons for my choice.

The first aspect that is deserves to be outlined is that today, most of the young people are educated and it helps them to recognize and solve the problems. Therefore, nowadays the role of young people is stronger than past times. They get different works in different aspects and they try to use their knowledge for improving the position of community while in past time people confront to different problems. For instance, in past times people used ancient procedures for farming and waste of many water while they got a few products, but todays, young people in university are studying different fertilizers and make an effort for increasing efficiency in farming.

Second, young people make different social communities, clubs and group for debating and speaking about society's problem and finding some procedure for problems. They use different technologies and facilities for this aim. For instance, today most of the young people use Facebook as a good way for informing each other about different matters and sometimes, they consider it as a best place for starting social movements. For instance, in recent years, young people made first ignition in Facebook and then continued their movements and they made some rebellions in some countries and changed their governments.

Last but not least, today young people do valuable works like; preserving some endangered animals, preserving green places and try to reduce the pollution of airs by making some clubs and group in order to attract more people for supporting their ideas.

In nut shell, young people today utilize different ways and technologies for helping their community and their works are promising in future and many people respect to their requests.

The first aspect that is deserves
The first aspect that deserves

they consider it as a best place
they consider it as the best place

Need to polish sentences. Borrow books from library or search online and learn academic essay writing.