In your country, is there more need for land to be left in its naturalcondition or is there more need for land to be developed for housing andindustry? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

A piece of Land plays an important role in our lives. In fact, we rely on lands because they play a pivotal role in the biologic cycle of people. This is an interesting topic that will divide people because each person will provide a different opinion about that. Nevertheless, when it comes to me, I consider that lands should be preserved for animals' habitat.

To begin with, lands contain trees, and those help to clean the air. Scientists are concurred that one cannot live without the forest. Therefore, we should think deeply, before removing or damage a peace of land. Let's make a brief explanation about that. In countries such as Africa and Haiti where people have destroyed most of their forests, annually millions die due to pulmonary diseases. Indeed, statistics offered by the United Nation suggested that this is the main cause of death in these countries. Thus, one might say that life is not possible without the forests.

Another noteworthy aspect that should be mentioned is that a lot of animals lives in the forests as well. The most conspicuous aspect about a peace of land is the diversity of living organism that this ecosystem supports. Thus, it is considered that in these lands live more than five millions of creatures. with this plight in mind, led me she light in my point. A remarkable animal that relies on forests are the red birds. These birds help human beings to clean the environment. In other words, this animals eat mosquitoes and other insects. Otherwise, people would be affected and even die due to diseases evoke by insects.

In addition, a peace of land doesn't need to be totally destroyed in order to build human beings' houses. As a matter of fact, people no longer use wood to build their houses. Therefore, in the Dominican Republic, people use concrete. This material is not only resistant, but also it is an environmentally friendly method as well. Furthermore, people might build houses in peace of land without even touching a tree, that means that one can share the habitat.

To conclude, for the reasons claimed above, I consider that people should preserve lands because we rely on trees to survive, lands support other animals that also have the right to live there, and finally one can share the habitat and build houses without affecting it.

a lot of animals lives in the forests as well.
a lot of animals live in the forests as well.

it is considered that in these lands live more than five millions of creatures
it is considered that these lands live more than five millions of creatures

A remarkable animal that relies on forests are the red birds
A remarkable animal that relies on forests is the red birds

Sentence: In other words, this animals eat mosquitoes and other insects.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and animals