In your opinion what is the most important characteristic for example honesty intelligence a sense of humor that a person can have to be successful in life Use specific reasons and examples from your experience to explain your answer When you write your a

In your opinion, what is the most important characteristic (for example, honesty, intelligence, a sense of humor) that a person can have to be successful in life? Use specific reasons and examples from your experience to explain your answer. When you write your answer, you are not limited to the examples listed in the question

In my opinion the most important characteristics that a person should posses to be successful are honesty and hardworking. I feel this way for the following reasons.

I think one can get success only if he/she works hard. No one are intelligent by birth, one needs to work hard to learn anything. For example, a student works hard in mastering all the concepts taught in the classroom to gain good score; a job seeking person works hard in learning all the new technologies that are required to get the job he dreams about. If any time you stop working hard, then you eventually see failure.

A person need to be honest to maintain good relationships with the people and to be recognized as a good professional. For example, if you are working in a prestigious company then you need to be loyal in performing your duties rather being dishonest such sharing the confidential information to other companies. Therefore people around you will not trust you and you will see failures in life.

I think that sense of humor is an added advantage besides being honest and hardworking. I also feel that one needs to be motivated to work hard. 

Finally, I feel that being honest and working hard will make you to be successful in all aspects.

Sentence: In my opinion the most important characteristics that a person should posses to be?successful?are honesty and hardworking.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to should and posses

No one are intelligent
No one is intelligent

Minimum 250 words wanted