Describe the streams by using the information in the reading passage and provide example of the way that they affect air travel

Jet Stream is high altitude wind occurs above 20,000 feet. It is approximately 6 to 9 miles above the surface of the earth. It found in that region where the most weather patter occurs. we can imagine it is as the river of wind which is flow at higher altitude. The average speed of jet stream is 190 miles per hours but in winter it blows the wind 300 miles per hour.

There are two jet streams. One in equator and another one in north pole.These two types of streams differentiate with help of difference in the temperature between arctic and tropic regions.

Moreover ,in the lecture the professor explain the effect of the jet stream on the airline schedule. To explain his point he refers the journey form Los Angles to New York.

It will take less time than return journey from New York.Because when the airplane travel in the direction of the jet stream then there is no opposite force .So it travel more fast with in direction of jet stream.However when it is travel for return journey then plane have opposite direction of the jet stream. So plane have to provide more force to move against the stream.Moreover it require more fuel and power to travel opposite to the stream.This cause deal in time ,which affect the airlines schedules.

So this is all about the jet stream and there effect on airline schedule.

Jet Stream is high altitude wind occurs above 20,000 feet.
Jet Stream is high altitude wind which occurs above 20,000 feet.

which is flow at higher altitude.
which flows at higher altitude.

Sentence: Moreover ,in the lecture the professor explain the effect of the jet stream on the airline schedule.
Description: The fragment professor explain the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace explain with verb, past tense

Sentence: So plane have to provide more force to move against the stream.Moreover it require more fuel and power to travel opposite to the stream.This cause deal in time ,which affect the airlines schedules.
Description: The fragment it require more is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace require with verb, past tense

Sentence: So this is all about the jet stream and there effect on airline schedule.
Description: An existential there is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to there and effect

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.