Essay on Effective Discipline

Essay on Effective Discipline

The professor in the lecture explains his view on the effective discipline. According to the him the management stratgy is best away of discipline .

He said that ,the children show the low self esteem when they are discipline by power and affection technique.In other case they show high self esteem when they are treated with management stratgy. However the passage mention that the parent still used the power and affection stratgy for discipline.

The power stratgy includes the physical punishment that harm to chlidren . In such case it is observed that the children hate their parent, They become hostile, angery and unyielding. Still parent used this menthod for discipline. The professor in the lecture refutes to used this method because the children get low self esteem .

Moreover , The professor talks about the affection which cause the dependency and fear in the chlidren. Professor also refutes to used this stratgy. He supports on management technique, in which parent used the combination of the praise and approval with explanation and reasoning, which helps to create high self esteem.

Finally , the professor conclude that , the discipline should in such way that it should shows relationship between the rules , behavior and consequences.

the management stratgy is best away of discipline
the management strategy is the best away of discipline

However the passage mention that
However the passage mentions that

The professor in the lecture refutes to used this method
The professor in the lecture refutes to use this method

The professor talks about the affection which cause the dependency
The professor talks about the affection which causes the dependency

Professor also refutes to used this stratgy.
Professor also refutes to use this strategy.

the professor conclude that
the professor concludes that

the discipline should in such way that it should shows relationship between the rules , behavior and consequences.
the discipline should be in such a way that it should show relationship among the rules , behavior and consequences.

Sentence: According to the him the management stratgy is best away of discipline .
Error: stratgy Suggestion: strategy

Sentence: He said that ,the children show the low self esteem when they are discipline by power and affection technique.In other case they show high self esteem when they are treated with management stratgy.
Error: stratgy Suggestion: strategy

Sentence: However the passage mention that the parent still used the power and affection stratgy for discipline.
Error: stratgy Suggestion: strategy

Sentence: The power stratgy includes the physical punishment that harm to chlidren .
Error: stratgy Suggestion: strategy
Error: chlidren Suggestion: children

Sentence: In such case it is observed that the children hate their parent, They become hostile, angery and unyielding.
Error: angery Suggestion: anger

Sentence: Still parent used this menthod for discipline.
Error: menthod Suggestion: method

Sentence: Moreover , The professor talks about the affection which cause the dependency and fear in the chlidren.
Error: chlidren Suggestion: children

Sentence: Professor also refutes to used this stratgy.
Error: stratgy Suggestion: strategy

You will need to summarize and analyze why those grammar errors happened. Do you know those rules or you forget to apply those rules to sentences?

And you need to double check spellings too.