integrated

integrated

The reading claims that the evidence for a global warming is clear and provides three reasons of support. In contrast, the professor stats that there is no proof and we don't know and he refutes each of author's reasons.

To begin with, the article avers that data from instruments across the globe indicate a waring trend. while, the lecturer opposes this point by explaining that it is true but if we averaged all thermometers from weather stations from last century, we will find that the temperature has risen but weather stations didn't well maintain and controlled. If we take the only maintain, especially, the Unites sates and Europe, and avoided the not reliable one, we won't see warming trend after 1979.

Second, the reading posits that scientists have reported an alarming rate of breaks in the ice shelves of Antractica. however, the professor counters this point by saying that it is flawed. It is true that ice bergs breaks, yet this because cooling and warming that assumes breaks in the ice shelves. Also, the nature of break indicates that it is unnatural not warming trend, so it needs time and study to prove it.

Last but not least, the author asserts that newspapers and unbiased organization have considered the evidence and accepted that there is a warming trend. conversely, the lecturer casts doubt on this point by discussing that it is irresponsible. Actually, he confirms that the report of UNEP is published before evaluate it, and the newspapers published it before examine it since it want to sell paper not to inform republic.

but weather stations didn't well maintain and controlled.
but weather stations are not well maintained and controlled.

since it want to sell paper not to inform republic.
since it wants to sell paper not to inform republic.